Limited tickets are still available.
Please contact [email protected] to purchase.
BENEFITTING THESE ORGANIZATIONS
Watch the Beneficiary Video
To give back to the San Diego community through music, surfing & youth development programs.
The 11th Annual Switchfoot Bro-Am surf contest and concert, presented by iHeart Media San Diego and Hurley, returns to Moonlight Beach in Encinitas on July 11, 2015. An annual event near and dear to Switchfoot's heart, the Bro-Am was created to give back to the San Diego community while benefiting local children’s charities through funds raised at a pre-event auction night soiree, as well as from vendors on the beach day-of, corporate surf team entries, and sponsorships. Since its inception in 2005, the Bro-Am has raised more than $1,150,000 for San Diego-based children’s charities. The members of Switchfoot recently created the Switchfoot Bro-Am Foundation to continue their mission of giving back to our local community through music, surfing, and youth development programs. For the first time in Bro-Am history, an online auction will allow fans around the world to bid for unique items.
...giving back to San Diego through music education and youth development.
- Bro-Am Studios is a non-profit music school and performance space founded by the band Switchfoot, where the next generation can be inspired, challenged, and encouraged to grow through the mediums of art and music.
- We believe that music matters in the lives of young people! Studies show that music improves academic performance, enhances brain activity, and provides healthy artistic expression.
- At Bro-Am Studios, we provide guitar and piano lessons to kids ages 8-18. We implement a pay-what-you-can model to give every kid an opportunity for quality music education.
- Our studio is centrally located at 1057 S Coast Hwy 101 in Encinitas, CA.
- Together with the Bro-Am Foundation, we use raised funds to provide quality instruction, instruments, computers, recording equipment and performance opportunities.
- We intend to expand into hosting a variety of workshops on all aspects of music, film, and other performing arts that celebrate and strengthen our community. Sign Up For Lessons